FOUNDED IN 1992,
American Trailer Exchange, Inc. (Amtrex) is a sales and remarketing company specializing in new and used semi-trailers. We supply trailers to trucking companies, shippers, private carriers, and dealers. Amtrex also provides remarketing, trailer management and appraisal services to banks, equipment leasing companies and fleet owners. Our nine-acre sales facility is located on Interstate 20, ten miles east of I-285 in east metro Atlanta, Georgia.
Our mission is to provide value-priced new and used trailers and marketing services by offering professionalism, excellence, honesty and dependability to our customers and clients.
1. Seek to conduct our business in a way that will honor Jesus Christ, to whom we have dedicated this business.
2. Treat all customers, employees, suppliers and vendors with fairness, dignity and value, regardless of race, gender, nationality or faith.
3. Serve our customers to the best of our abilities.
4. Sell equipment and services that conform to our customers' and clients' needs, on time, and at competitive prices.
5. Provide employees with a positive growth environment, team encouragement and incentives.
6. Develop long-lasting business relationships, considering them to be more important than short-term gain.
7. Commit to do what we say we will do with honesty & integrity in our business dealings.
8. Pay our vendors, suppliers and creditors on time.
9. Encourage all employees to work hard and productively, but also to work reasonable hours, so as to have time to take care of our families.
10. Devote a portion of our time and earnings toward good citizenship and charity.
Greg Pratt, President: Greg has enjoyed a 39 year career in the semi-trailer sales and leasing business. He developed and managed a 15,000 trailer leasing company; managed a multi-branch trailer marketing firm; successfully liquidated a 15,000 trailer lease portfolio for an investment firm; and, founded American Trailer Exchange in 1992. Greg has an M.B.A degree from Roosevelt University-Chicago (1985), and a B.S. degree from Ball State University (1977). He is married with five children. Greg is formerly Chairman of the elder board at his church in Atlanta. He also enjoys running in 10K races in the Atlanta area.
LinkedIn Profile (www.linkedin.com/in/gregorypratt)
Andy Richardson, Vice President- Sales: Andy has 33 years experience in the trucking and semi-trailer industries. Beginning with working for his dad in the family trucking business, to being top sales producer at a trailer sales company, to becoming president and general manager of a major trailer retailer, Andy brings a wealth of experience to our customers and clients. Andy has a B.A. degree from Georgia College (1983). He is married with two children, and is active in leadership at his church in Watkinsville, Georgia. Andy enjoys distance running, and he completed his first full marathon run in 2007.
Tim Wallace, Sales Manager: Tim has 20 years experience in the semi-trailer industry. A majority of his time in the industry has been in sales, with additional experience in branch operations and administration. He has a B.S. degree from Jacksonville State University (1989). Tim is married with two children. He is active in his church in Loganville, GA.; enjoys working out; and is an avid college football fan.
Watch Video - about our Sales Team, Location & Products
Lead Bank & Primary Lender: Wells Fargo Bank
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (Eastern) and Saturday by appointment
For company references please see What Our Clients Say
For Trailer Remarketing & Management Services or Company Info. Contact:
Greg Pratt (Pres) (770) 300-0241
Copyright © 1997-2013 American Trailer Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved